Rocking out

Rocking out
This is me

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This made my day...



AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA I saw this on the news this morning and it made my entire day. Here was one gentleman’s response to the video:

"Jesus. I never thought it possible to see something so fucking moronic. Firstly she expresses herself like a retarded 6 year old, and then I find out that 1 out of 5 Americans can't find their country on a map. What sort of fucking brain-dead morons are you guys breeding over there? Seriously."

AHAHAH, you're right! We are a bunch of morons.. Me included!

- Jon

2 comments:

megan said...

Ha! No wonder why the rest of the world thinks we are stupid, I think this proves it.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does."

Anonymous said...

As if, i south africa, i if not the us is map dosent have not as if i iraq us as if the us dosent as if we dont have maps-Sean (geetar student)